USE THIS WEB SITE FOR FOR ALL MAINTENANCE REQUESTS (UNLESS IT IS AN AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY ITEM). YOUR LEASE PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES FORMS FOR MAINTENANCE REQUEST. YOU CAN DROP THESE OFF AT THE OFFICE OR FAX THEM TO US AT (757) 531-8808 IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER.TELEPHONE CALLS FOR NON-EMERGENCY REPAIRS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR RESPONDED TO. MAINTENANCE PERSONNEL DO NOT RESPOND TO VERBAL REQUESTS FOR SERVICE BY RESIDENTS. ALL REQUESTS FOR NON-EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE MUST BE COORDINATED THROUGH OUR OFFICE VIA THIS ON-LINE REQUEST FORM, BY USING THIS ON-LINE FORM WE ARE BETTER ABLE TO SCHEDULE WORK TO YOUR HOME, MONITOR THE QUALITY OF THE WORK AS WELL AS YOUR SATISFACTION WITH THE WORK PROVIDED, AND ALSO BETTER ABLE TO FOLLOW-UP WITH YOU.
1. Our pager number for emergency repairs (during after hours, holidays, and weekends) is (757) 238-4434. This is a digital pager. After it answers key-in your complete telephone number (including area code) and then press the a briton on your telephone. The maintenance tech will generally respond to you with a telephone call within 30-minutes.
2. The pager is only for emergency repairs (alter hours, weekends, and holidays). Do not use the number for vehicles that have been towed.
3. For towed vehicles call Jack's Towing at (757) 461-5765. Vehicles In disrepair or without current parking decal, or current Inspection stickers, or current license tags will be towed. No exceptions.
4. All work requested (unless it is an emergency or if outside contractors must be used) is to generally be completed within 24-hours & your notification to us unless we have otherwise informed you. If work has not been completed to your satisfaction within 24-hours, please call John Hadjikakos at (757) 422-8808
5. Resident understands that some types of repair might (primarily roofing, heating, cooling, electrical, plumbing and appliance) generally requires special expertise that necessitates use of licensed outside contractors be used. Resident understands that when such outside contractors are used that Boardwalk Realty and Development Is at the mercy of the subcontractor's scheduling. Resident also understand that some types of work require up to several days to be properly completed even when in-house staff is used.